ABERLINK AXIOM TOO (CNC CMM)
Suitable For: Shop Floor / Inspection Room
Measure Vol. (mm): For Axiom too CNC
Y 600, 900, 1200
Accuracy: For Renishaw
TP20 (2.4 + L/250) μm
TP200 (2.3 + L/250) μm
SP25M (2.1 + L/250) μm
Air req.: Yes
Max. Acceleration: 600mm/sec
Load Capacity: 300kg (Honeycomb) or 500kg (Solid)
Supports Camera: Yes
ABERLINK AXIOM TOO Manual / CNC CMM
Aberlink 3D CMM is an economical series of measuring machine incorporate with a Smart, Spur & Simple (3S) error correcting graphical interface software designed for the first timer user, means greater productivity and profitability to customers.
Axiom too comes in two different sizes, can be Manual or CNC, for those companies who are not sure whether they require a Manual or CNC machine, or perhaps couldn’t initially justify a CNC machine, the Axiom too Manual CMM is easily upgradable to CNC at any point in the future.
- Its all aluminium bridge structure ensures that if the CMM is not housed in a temperature controlled environment, will expand and contract uniformly with temperature fluctuations ensuring no distortion or subsequent errors.
- The latest high-tech granite and honeycomb aluminium table provides natural damping and will support components up to 300kg.
- Also you got the choice of fully granite table with more heavier support parts load up to 500kg.
- The granite Y beam allows preloading of the bridge air bearings in both directions for superior accuracy.
- Full choice of Renishaw probes and probe heads
- Optionally can integrate with CCD Camera system by just a hot swap will do
- Aberlink 3D software enables measuring graphical data output to CAD (DXF format)
Axiom too... the complete inspection system.
Fast, accurate and reliable, the Axiom too CMM comes in four different sizes with Y axis travel up to 1500mm. Available as either a manual machine or with full CNC control, the Axiom too can be used with touch trigger probe, continuous contact scanning probe or with Aberlink’s revolutionary non-contact camera system.
The all aluminium bridge structure not only ensures that the Axiom too has low inertia and hence high acceleration to get the job done quickly, but also that the temperature of the machine rapidly follows the temperature of the room, ideal when the CMM is not housed in a controlled environment. Temperature compensation in the software reports results as if they had been measured at 20°C.
The standard high-tech granite and aluminium table, originally developed for the optics industry, provides fantastic natural damping of high frequency vibration and the granite Y rail allows pre-loading of the bridge air bearings in both directions for superior accuracy.
Another unique feature of the Axiom too is that manual machines can be simply upgraded to CNC at any point in the future, which is great if you are not initially sure of your requirement or perhaps can’t initially justify the additional cost of a CNC machine.
Aberlink Axiom too CMM
Inquiry - ABERLINK AXIOM TOO (CNC CMM)